OIA, who? We introduce ourselves
Who is O I A ceramics?
O I A ceramics was founded in Switzerland last year 2019 with the intention of offering handmade ceramic products from small, selected potteries.
The majority of collections from small family manufacturers or young start-ups from the surrounding European regions are presented on our platform.
Who is O I A ceramics for??
O I A ceramics is for those who love unique pieces and those who like unusual, small labels. For personalities who focus on quality instead of quantity. For everyone who cannot resist handmade and fairly produced ceramic products. Like us.
O I A Handmade Designer Ceramicss
For more enjoyment in your everyday life. With our online shop we would like to give you a home where you can fully pursue your passion for handmade and fairly produced designer products. For more real design. Straight from the ceramic artists to your kitchen. There is hardly anything nicer than starting the morning with a unique ceramic mug from us, because not only does the coffee and tea taste much better, but it also stays warm longer, thanks to the high-quality materials used in our collections. And because the design gives you a good feeling, for a great start to the day.
You will always find something new with us. Be it new espresso, macchiato, cappuccino or latte cups or rather tea mugs Be curious what else is to come. Small and large plates will also be available soon, but at the moment these are still at home on the ceramic artists' potters' wheels. In any case, we will keep you up to date. Simply register for our newsletter or simply follow us on Instagram (@oia.ceramics).).
Why is O I A ceramics so special?
- Because we offer high-quality, handmade ceramic products that come from selected, small, often unknown labels.
- Because our designers can pursue their passion every day with great passion and keep spoiling us with beautiful new collections.
- Because we purchase collections on fair terms and don't push the potteries down in price, instead encouraging them to continue pursuing their craft.
- Because we know where, in what environment and under what working conditions the products were manufactured. And we are not talking about unclean warehouses, but about wonderful small studios that are often flooded with light and invite you to linger.
- Because we know that the raw materials used have been tested to ensure they are harmless to people and the environment.
- Because we only work with potteries whose priority is to produce environmentally friendly and with high quality.
- Because we completely exclude products that come from mass production and are therefore not handmade.
- Because we avoid using plasticized materials wherever we can. Not all of our suppliers pack their collections completely plastic-free yet, but we are already at 90%. Of course, our goal is to break the 100% mark in the next few months.
- And because we have a strong sense of sustainable work and pursue it passionately at O I A.
So now you know. If you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you. Just send us an email@example.com .