- Information about our shipping costs:
O I A: In Switzerland we offer you free shipping. Our packages are usually shipped within 24 hours. The delivery takes 2 - 3 days with the standard delivery Swiss Post Economy.
- Is there faster shipping if I need my package within a shorter period of time - e.g. a birthday present?
- O I A: Yes, we offer you this option. You can select the Swiss Priority Package option, with which we guarantee delivery by Swiss Post within 1 - 2 days. The additional costs will be shown to you at check-out.
What are the shipping options outside of Switzerland, i.e. for the EU and the rest of the world?
- Where do your ceramic products come from?
O I A: All our products come from family-run potteries. You can find the corresponding designers in the product descriptions.
- How do you ship the products??
O I A: Our products are sent with Swiss Post. We rely on recyclable materials for the packaging materials. For the sake of the environment, we do without plastic fillers and rely on sustainable shipping materials. The wood wool is a proven natural filler that was used in earlier times for packaging goods. Furthermore, you can also ideally reuse the wood wool later in your own garden, e.g. you can use it to protect your salads I strawberries from rotting simply place the wood wool under the bush on the grounde
- How long do I have to wait for my products after ordering?
O I A: If the item is in stock and thus a normal purchase has been made, it usually takes 3-4 working days.
If the article is not in stock, it usually takes 20 working days until the newly burned / newly manufactured products are available in the shop again. For custom-made products, the delivery varies between 8 - 12 weeks.
- Are all cups dishwasher tight?
O I A: Basically yes, we refer to the individual product description. Products that have been refined with gold can show signs of wear over time, i.e. the gold embossing evaporates. But even then, the products would still look beautiful.
- Are all cups and bowls microwaveable??
O I A: The potteries we work with do not recommend it. Because the heat can cause the dishes to break. Otherwise try it at your own risk :-) we know that the coffee tastes better with warm milk!